Search This Blog

SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Eto rules out Arsenal transfer

Samuel Eto

Samuel Eto'o will not be playing for Arsenal Football Club next season.

The Cameroon international striker has strongly been linked with a £20million+ transfer to the Gunners this summer, yet he has told feelfootball.com he is more than happy with life in Barcelona.

"I am happy at Barcelona and will definitely be here next season," said Eto'o. "I have no idea where I will be in a few years' time, but at the moment I have a contract with Barcelona until 2010.

"There have been so many lies written about me. In fact, I would say that 99.999 per cent of the things I have ready about myself in the papers have been untrue."